Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RIP My Beautiful Grandma



Sorry I have not posted in a few weeks. This picture is my Grandpa, my Grandma, and me when I was a tiny little thing. My grandma passed away and to be honest, I just have been blah. She got sick and then she began getting better, so I decided to wait before I visited her in the hospital. The very day I decided to go, I woke up, got ready and began the 2 hour drive to the hospital. About 30 minutes into the drive, my mother called me with the horrible news. I am so angry I didn't go sooner. I know I shouldn't be angry, but I am. I hate I wasn't there to give her a hug and tell her goodbye. Most of my family was there, but I wasn't. I miss her so much! The funeral was beautiful, but I didn't do very well. It was so hard. It is weird because it still doesn't seem possible. I had a dream about her the other day, and in it she said hey to me and smiled. It made me feel a little better believe it or not, because I feel like she came to me to say goodbye. Call it positive thinking or whatever you want, but I believe the dream had a purpose.

I think about her every single day. I miss her every single day. My grandmother was very religious and I know she loved God very much and I know she is very happy right now. She was the best Grandma I could have ever asked for. Until the day we meet again, I love you Grandmother!


No comments:

Post a Comment