Sunday, July 3, 2011

ABC's of Food

Just a little about me :)

A is for Avacado: How do you like yours prepared?

I have not adjusted to the taste yet, but I can eat it in guacamole.

B is for Bread: Regardless of nutrition, what is your favorite type?

I LOVE dinner rolls.

C is for Chocolate: What is your favorite kind currently?

I don't eat much chocolate, but when I get the craving, I choose Nestle Dark Choco Chips.

D is for Donuts: You might not currently eat them, but what kind do you fancy?

I stay away from donuts, but I love Krispy Kreme Glazed Kreme filling or Chocolate Cake Donut.

E is for Eggs: How do you like yours prepared?

I like eggs anyway, but I like them scrambled and poached.


F is for Falafel: Yay or nay?

Never tried it, but I would like to. They look delish!


G is for Groceries: Where do you purchase yours?

I go to so many different places. I mostly go to Walmart because it's easier to grab other non-food items, but Walmart doesn't have some of the healthy foods I like.

H is for Hot Beverages: What is your favorite hot drink?

Hot chocolate.

I is for Ice Cream: Pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Snickers Ice Cream Bar.

J is for Jams or Jellies: Do you eat them? If so, what kind of flavor?

I eat them sometimes and when I do, I like Grape and Strawberry.

K is for Kashi: Name your favorite Kashi product?

I love Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal.

L is for Lunch: What was yours today?

I had Ronzoni pasta and a chicken breast on top. I added a little Texas Pete as well. I love hot sauce!

M is for Microwave: What is your favorite microwave meal/snack?

I really do not use my microwave unless I warm up leftovers.

N is for Nutrients: Do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?

Hmmm, this one is tough. It is a tie between carbs and protein!

O is for Oil: What kind do you like to use?

Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Canola Oil.

P is for Protein: How do you get yours?

Beans, tuna, meat, and nuts.

Q is for Quaker: How do you like your oats?

I like them hot with almonds, brown sugar, and sugar free maple syrup.

R is for Roasting: What is your favorite thing to roast?

Potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, squash, onions and so much more!

S is for Sandwich: What's your favorite kind?

I have always believed sandwiches taste better when someone else makes them. I go to Subway and get veggies, tuna, buffalo chicken, or the turkey.

T is for Travel: How do you eat while traveling?

I try to not over-do it but I like to try new places and sometimes I do not choose healthy items.

U is for Unique: What are some of the unique foods that you like?

I don't think I eat any unique foods. I can't think of any right now.

V is for vitamins: What kind do you take?

Multivitamin gummies.

W is for Wiener Schnitzel: Do you ever recreate this traditional Czech food?

Never have made it or tasted it. I would be down to try it though!

X is for X-Ray: If we x-rayed your belly right now, what food would we see?

Pasta and chicken.

Y is for Youth: What foods remind you of your childhood?

Grapes that I picked from my Great Gandfather's vines, my grandmother's broccoli and rice and my mom made me meatballs that are AMAZING!

Z is for Zucchini: How do you prepare it?

I like to roast it.

No comments:

Post a Comment