Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy Me

Sorry I have not posted in a week. I have sooo busy! However, I FINALLY got to eat at The Fish Market and it was amazing! My daughter went camping with my mom and dad, so me and my hubby had the weekend to ourselves. We decided to go out to eat and I wanted to go to Books-A-Million (yep, I'm a nerd) and the mall.

I found these amazing shades in Hibbett Sports and I had to try them on. I thought they looked pretty good on me. What do you think?

I loved the fountain at The Fish Market. I walked up to the side and looked in and almost fell in. Nun laughed and said if I had fallen in, he was going to act like he didn't know me and walk away. Thanks alot.

Yummm. This salad was probably the best part of my meal. It had greek olives and yes, that it full-fat ranch. It was worth every calorie.

The calamari was just as good as the salad. Another favorite of mine. We devoured this stuff and Nun even gave me some of his portion!

Finally, I ordered Shrimp and Grits. I have been told by many people that it is very good, so I said what the heck. It was OK, but I won't be ordering this anymore. Sadly, the grits were the only good part of this dinner. The shrimp was good, but the sauce that it was covered in, was not.

We had a great night and we even had time to Netflix a few movies. FYI - I love Netflix! I mostly watch documentaries and tv shows. I definately have changed over the years. I would much rather watch a documentary than most of the movies that are out now. Weird, I know.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment